Here are some more excellent non-partisan tips from Yahoo:
- Check your registration.
- Double check your polling place, know when it's open.
- Plan plenty of time to wait.
- Bring your government-issued ID.
- Beware of what you wear (i.e. no partisan gear).
- Beware of dirty tricks (EVERYONE votes November 4.)
- If something goes wrong, know your rights, ask for help.
A GREAT way McCain Moms can help this election year is offering to drive seniors or neighbors or others in need to the polls, OR offer to trade babysitting with a friend to ensure you both get to vote. It is well worth an hour of your time to make your voice heard.